Our customers always come first so if you have a problem with your order then please do contact us using the contact page on our website. Please note that personalised or custom items are non-returnable unless damaged. This is in line with UK consumer rights.
Privacy & Safety
Your personal information provided by you when you order is stored in an order folder which is securely locked away and used only for tax reporting purposes. All order information is shredded and securely disposed of after 2 years. Extra personal information provided for custom orders is immediately deleted once the order has been shipped. More information is provided below.
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order for example).
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services.
We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
We retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide you with our services. However, we may also be required to retain this information to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. We generally keep your data for the following time period: 2 years.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We do not store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information.
- Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, Leila Jones, is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit / Debit Cards